Talk:Development phase of idea to project
Mette: I like this topic, however, I suggest to focus on a specific area, otherwise, your article may end up a bit generic, and not as interesting as it could be because it is too broad. So think about tools for fine-tune ideas for projects and then pick one you can really go into details with.
Reviewer 2: S141543
- This is an interesting idea to write about
- I do not understand what sentence two in the abstract means, possibly it should be re-written
- Otherwise, the abstract looks good to me
- Project management chapter seems to be more about a specific project than the concept of project management
- The planning section is well done in my opinion
- Could come up with an example of a decision that has to be made in the decision making phase.
- The article needs references
- The word structure in the article is a little confusing at times
- I do realize that this article is a work in progress
Reviewer 3: Lea
- You are following the method article. Unfortunately, I am not able to follow the thread of your article. I am not sure if you are done writing yet, but in my opinion there has to be a higher focus on where you want to lead the reader.
- The subject sounds interesting and it applies to the course. As mentioned above the structure could hace more precision and guidance in order for the article to have more meaning.
- Grammar is good. Some sentences are too long for me (personally) to read. Maybe split some of the sentences to let the reader understand the text better.
- The figures you have used correspond to the text and make sense.
- Concerning the length, you are on a good way, but there is still room left to fill around 3000 words.
- The abstract has a good length but does not give clarity about the article. Maybe try to explain the table of contents to the reader.
- Sources and Annotated bibliography: Up to now there are no sources. Make sure to add sources in order to avoid plagiarism.