Talk:Management of risk
Revision as of 13:46, 22 September 2015 by Lea
Reviewer 1: Lea
- You are following the Method-article type. The general outline of your article gives good guidance to the topic. I am missing a bit of the application or implementation part.
- Structure: There is a good structure but the “abstract” in the beginning and the first heading introduction are not very clear. A short summary of the article would be good. Also an abstract should not exceed 200 words.
- Introduction. It is said that one ISO guide complements the other. Is this information relevant? Maybe an explanation of why you start out with the ISO guide.
- There are a few spelling mistakes, but your sentences are short and can be easily read.
- The figure in the beginning cannot be read. Maybe change the pixel size. If you do not have more complimentary figures, I think it is fine. Otherwise one or two more pictures would give a better overview.
- The subject is interesting and definitely corresponds to the course subject. Since there are still some Headings without text, I guess you are not done writing yet. For the further progress I would suggest to try and get more “grip” on the topic. Narrow it down in the end to maybe one tool.
- Sources are unfortunately a little sparse. I would suggest to get more information from relevant articles or books.
- Annotated bibliography has not yet been added.
- Some words are highlighted in the text but they are just linked to a blank page. Maybe you wanted to link the text to other wiki articles?