Talk:Managing start-ups in Unregulated Markets
Text clarity Good
Language Minor errors e.g. writing "is fits" when "fits" is required
Description of the tool/theory/concept Difficult to follow - what concept/theory/tool is exactly being described here? Project management is too generic
Purpose explanation Notes: Avoid using a case study (cryptocurrency) - the course requirements changed - do not use a case study
- Avoid using a case study (concurrency) - the course requirements changed - do not use a case study
- Avoid creating a new concept to project management without consulting/agreeing with Josef
- Who is the reader? Project Manager or team etc?
References Missing appropriate references to mandatory list of references
Relevance of article Consider the following:
- Try linking to a knowledge area e.g. "Project Human Resource Management"
- Ensure depth of the article so it contributes to the project management community more than a normal web search