Talk:The Kaizen – Toyota KATA method
I have now finished reviewing your wiki abstract, many thanks for uploading it in time and well done. Here are some points I would suggest:
- Try and be more explicit regarding the relevance for project / program / portfolio managers.
- Sharpen the focus. At the end, you will get most points for an "applicable" article, where you discuss a particular approach to the point where a reader can use it (ideally with templates and examples). A general "overview discussion" should briefly happen in the introduction, so the reader understands the context, but this should not be the entire article.
- Try to provide examples of the Toyota. How was before KATA ? How was after ? Pros ? Cons ?
- A suggestion that I give to all students is to be critical. At the end of the article give ur own idea about it. Explain pro and cons and find literature about it to prove your thesis.
- Remember to keep track of the references
- Fluent english