Anna: Very nice topic and method you have chosen. I don't have a lot of comments as it seems that you are well within the requirements for the article and that you have already created a great structure including the application and limitations.
Review 1: s150905
Hi, the illustration of the method is really engaging and interesting for the subject
- The article follow the right method’s structure.
- The few images used are very focused and understandable.
- There is a lack in blank spaces and paragraphs’ division in the section, which might help the reader.
- The introduction is very clear and illustrative.
- The topic clearly developed, underling the essential aspects in a precise way.
- The method description maybe seems sometimes a little much specific and the reader could find difficulties in following the parts depicted; but here the example you have made could act as a helper.
- Not all the references appear to be of high quality
Ch.filis, Review 2: Hello, and straight to the point. Really analytical explanation and description of the method. I had the opportunity while reading it, to understand how the methods works.
- The article has a logical flow and every part is “built” on another
- I could not notice any obvious grammar mistakes
- The images illustrate your writings in a clear and understandable way
- The introduction describes the model in a clear way
- Analysis in depth for all the phases required in order to formulate the model
- Not so clear how the model was used in the industry
- Understandable description of the model’s limitations and advantages as well
- Quite few references for so extensive analysis but probably the author’s experience can cover parts of the subject
Thanks & answers
Thank you for your comments, they have been important to improve the article. And to answer the second comment, I actually based much of the article on my own experience, which explains why you don't have 10 references but only 5 :)